This document is the first version of the QUALI-DEC data management plan (DMP). The purpose of this DMP is to describe how research data during the QUALI-DEC lifetime will be collected/generated, processed, disseminated/made accessible, protected and stored.
The QUALI-DEC DMP follows the structure of the Horizon 2020 DMP template. Each part contains
a set of questions (provided in the H2020 template) and the proposed answers. These responses
will be clarified/updated throughout the project in case of significant changes during the periodic
evaluation of the project.
The QUALI-DEC DMP describes:
- the type of data that will be collected, processed, or gathered
- the processing of research data during and after the project
- what methodologies and standards will be applied
- how the data will be made FAIR (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Re-usable)
- what resources (financial and human) will be required to manage QUALI-DEC data
- how the data will be stored and preserved during and after the project
- how data will be shared and stored safely
- ethical aspects related to data